Value Pack guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and our representative will be pleased to help address any general issues that you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please follow these instructions:
1. By means of email to us, within three (3) work days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint.
2. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) work days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a reprint or refund.
3. If we determine that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, we will initiate a reprint of the print job with normal production lead time. If after a reprint we are unable to resolve the issue, we will then offer the issue of a refund of the original order price. We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
4. A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 1 to 2 work days of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) work days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given.
5. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame, we will assume that you do not wish to have the reprint.
6. A reprint or refund will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us. A reprint will begin normal production lead time within one (1) work day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to. When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 work days of our receipt of the original product order.
It is the responsibilities of customer to check and approve the artwork.
Please note the following do not qualify for re-print or refund: