Wedding Cards are the most effective and convenient way to make sure that all your guests turn up, and the gate crushers are kept at bay. However, designing as well as deciding what to write on a wedding card is not as easy task. Creativity is key in creating wedding card. If you are up to the task, you could always design your own wedding card, if not, you can also seek the expertise of a trained wedding card designer.
One of the most life-changing experiences is a wedding. That is why it is imperative for a wedding to go exactly as planned. Many people have suffered a nervous breakdown due to their wedding not going according to plan. What rally defines the elegance of a wedding other than the bride and the bridegroom are the guests. Guests are key in every wedding. If you would not be interested in having guests in your wedding, why have a wedding in the first place? Guests bring life and excitement to a wedding and they spur up emotions to the bride and the bridegroom.
The fact is that everyone wants their wedding to be unique and memorable. I cannot dispute the fact that a wedding is a very special day and requires nothing but the best. Wedding Cards are one of the most common projects that a bride takes on, either to save money or to come up with a one-of-a-kind design that every guest will talk about. We had rounded up some of the key factors that a beginner should consider when designing a wedding card.
* Define the style of your wedding - wedding card are the first impression of how you wedding is likely to be. Before you decide to go shopping for stationary, have an idea of what you want your wedding to be and go for a card that hits the same note.
* Think about the number of guests you would like to have - The number of guests affects the time that you will be required to invest in the project as well as the materials and stationary. The more guests, the more work you will have to do.
* Determine your budget - If your budget is slim, there is no need to worry since you can still make beautiful wedding cards about $1 each. Research your options ahead of time.
* Know your colors - Color is a very important aspect of a wedding. Choose your color of the wedding card wisely since it must rhyme with the theme color of the wedding. The best thing would be to incorporate your colors with a motif into your wedding cards. Remember to keep readability in mind when choosing your colors.
* Get the most out of the card size and shape - Male use of modern vibes in your wedding cards such as scalloped cards. Be unique and let your wedding be one of a kind. Also have in mind the shape and the size of the envelope.
* Choose your words well and make them legible - The text on the card is the whole point of sending it. Do not sacrifice readability and learn the rules to word your wedding card. Spell everything out in style and avoid crowding the card.
* Get your dates correct - At the bottom right corner of the card, include your RSVP information. Also indicate the deadline for the reply. Do not forget your thank-yous.
* Envelopes - The envelope is very important. Personalize your envelopes color as well as size to create the a nice first impression.